Let’s have a look at some of the amazing homemade face pack to get healthy and glowing skin:
– MILK AND HONEY PACK
Milk has cleansing and moisturizing properties whereas honey has anti-bacterial and natural moisturizing properties which work wonders on the skin when combined together. It is also suitable for all skin types.
* Mix equal quantity of milk and honey in a bowl.
* Apply it on your clean face.
* Let it sit for about 15-20 minutes.
* Now wash off with regular water and pat dry.
Its consistent use helps to improve your complexion. Apply it 1-2 times for great results.
– BANANA FACE MASK
Banana and honey are rich in antioxidants which helps to fight with free radicals(that damage your skin and make it dull). They help to nourish your skin and even helps to reduce wrinkles.
* Mash half the banana and mix it with 1/2tsp honey, 1tsp yogurt and few drops of rose water.
* Apply it on your clean face and neck.
* Let it dry for about 10-15 minutes.
* Wash off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
You’ll clearly see the difference after 15 minutes. Better to use it twice a week.
– SANDALWOOD PACK
Sandalwood has anti-aging and sun-tan removal properties whereas rose water has anti-inflammatory properties and also helps to manage skin’s pH balance. It helps to soothe and de-tan your skin when combined together.
* Mix equal quantity of sandalwood and rose water.
* Apply it on your clean face.
* Let it dry for about 10 minutes.
* Then simply wash, pat dry your face and use moisturizer.
Once a week is sufficient to de-tan your skin and get glowing skin.
– TOMATO FACE PACK
Tomato helps to remove dead cells and tightens pores, jojoba oil helps to hydrate and control the excess oil and tea tree oil helps to cure infection and acne.
* Take the pulp of 1/2 tomato and mix it with 1tsp of jojoba oil and 4-5 drops of tea tree oil.
* After cleansing, apply this mixture on your skin.
* Let it sit on your skin for good 10-15 minutes.
* Firstly wash with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
You can repeat this 2-3 times a week and it works great for acne-prone skin.
– PAPAYA FACE PACK
Papaya has an enzyme “papain” which helps to deeply cleanse the pores and exfoliates, sandalwood helps to improve the complexion and aloe-vera gel helps to moisturize and make skin soft and supple.
* Make a papaya pulp of half a small papaya by using a blender.
* Now mix it with 1/4 tsp sandalwood powder and some aloe vera gel to make a paste.(You can also add rose water if consistency goes thick.)
* Apply all over your face and neck.
* Wait for 15-20 minutes, rinse it off with cool water and apply a light moisturizer.
Repeat it for about 2-3 times a week to get a beautiful and glowing skin.
– GRAM FLOUR (BESAN) FACE PACK
Besan has an excellent cleansing property while maintaining the pH balance of your skin, Lemon has natural bleaching property which helps to lighten and brighten your skin tone. And milk cream(malai) helps to nourish and vitalize your skin tone.
* Mix 2tbsp of besan, 1tbsp milk cream and few drops of lemon.
* Get your face clean and apply this mixture.
* Let it sit on your skin for about 15-20 minutes.
* wash it off with regular water, pat dry and apply moisturizer.
Use it once or twice a week and watch your skin glow!
– ALOE VERA FACE PACK
For so many years, aloe vera is used to treat various skin conditions(remove sun-tan and dark spots) and moisturize your skin, whereas lemon helps to lighten and brighten your skin texture. And honey helps to nourish your skin. This pack helps to remove skin tanning and is suitable for all skin types.
* Mix 2tsp aloe vera gel, 1tsp lemon juice, and 1tsp honey and make a smooth paste
* Apply it on your face and leave it for about 10-15 minutes.
* Then wash it off with cold water.
Your skin feels so soft and supple. Repeat this once every day.